Welcome to the website of Lazarus Training, we are a medical training company specialising in first aid training for the workplace and first aid training for Police firearms officers. With the wide range of experience of our training team we also provide a range of paediatric first aid courses and training packages for people working in remote environments.
This one day course meets the Health and Safety Executive’s requirements for workplace training.
Focusing on the practical application of real life skills, our experience medical trainers will teach your delegates:
Scene safety and assessment
Role of the workplace first aider
Treatment of the unconscious casualty
Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation [CPR]
Treatment of wounds, such as bleeding, breaks and burns
First aid to someone choking.
Who is this course for?
It is aimed at workplaces with higher numbers of staff and risk
How long is it?
This three day course typically lasts from 0930 to 1630, though these times can be adjusted to meet your needs.
What is covered?
The full Health and Safety Executive syllabus, such as:
- Scene safety and assessment
- Role of the workplace first aider
- Treatment of the unconscious casualty including CPR
- Treatment of wounds, such as bleeding, breaks and burns
- First aid to someone choking
- Eye and soft tissue injuries
- Poisoning and Anaphylactic Shock
- Caring for a person taken ill at work
Further topics can be covered on request.