Who is this course for?
It is aimed at workplaces with higher numbers of staff and risk
How long is it?
This three day course typically lasts from 0930 to 1630, though these times can be adjusted to meet your needs.
What is covered?
The full Health and Safety Executive syllabus, such as:
- Scene safety and assessment
- Role of the workplace first aider
- Treatment of the unconscious casualty including CPR
- Treatment of wounds, such as bleeding, breaks and burns
- First aid to someone choking
- Eye and soft tissue injuries
- Poisoning and Anaphylactic Shock
- Caring for a person taken ill at work
Further topics can be covered on request.